4.19.2008

Gallery Night

I couldn't be more proud of this photography club, we had hundreds of people turn out to see all of your pieces at the gallery.

I heard people say things like "wow out of all the places I've been tonight some of the pieces here stand out to me the most"

"You've got an incredible variation of talent here, it's impressive."

I heard lots of folks ask very specific questions about processes locations and technique. It was also nice to see so many families of you guys there.

Congratulations everyone, our first successful show!

Tom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear All,

This is so exciting! The show looked great. Congratulations to each of you. I wish I could have been there the whole night. The next exhibit is sure to be even better. I will do my best to get some new recruits to keep Focus strong.

keep it up, Gina

ps. this is the first time I am ever posting to a blog...

Thomas said...

Congratulations on your first blog post Gina, welcome to the nerd club.

amandad9 said...

I have everyones photos from Gallery Night. When I get a chance I will post them to the blog for everyone to see. I know a lot of people were very impressed. Congrats everyone to a great show.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.