9.23.2009

MoCP : Reversed Images, Opening Reception 9/24/2009


Good evening members of focus, glad to see you all are getting along well. Your officers look like great candidates this year, I'm impressed by their drive.

Thought I would let you all know that there is an opening reception tomorrow at the Museum of Contemporary Photography.

MoCP always has great shows and the opening receptions are a good time. It's a great way to see some good art and meet like minded individuals from Chicago.

If anyone would like to come down I'd be happy to meet you at the museum after I get off of work at 5:00, I may only be able to stay a few minutes but still, I would be delighted to see any of you.


I wish the best for you all this year and please know you have a resource in Chicago, I'm available for questions, advice, and I'm always up to go shoot some photographs.

Your former president and founder,

Tom Harris

No comments: