3.24.2008

Friday Meeting

Hello all-

I hope you have enjoyed and had a relaxing spring break. I talked with Catherine today and confirmed our meeting with her on Friday and wanted to send an email reminder because its been a long time since we last met. We will be visiting with Catherine the gallery owner, and talking about final issues for the show. Please bring a sample print or sample prints of the work you intend to show in the gallery, Catherine is hoping we can get a little idea of where to hang things and how in the gallery on Friday. Also, please have a size in mind for the photo/s and if you intend to sell your prints. The postcards have been ordered for the show. They should be here by Friday, but you never know through the mail. I sent some information to Catherine to put a write up in the newspaper. I’m not sure when and where she is putting it, but by Friday we should hopefully know.

We will meet up with Catherine at 2-2:15 this Friday, a little time incase of parking issues. If you haven’t been there before she is in the Marshall building, right on the corner of Water and Buffalo. You can take the elevator or the stairs. If you take the elevator she is right there when you get off on the second floor. I can drive people down but, you have to find a ride back because I have to leave straight to work afterwards. Please email me if you would like a ride down or can’t make it but would like to show Catherine your images, I can take them down myself.

Enjoy the rest of the week and I will see you on Friday.

C.R. Davidson Art
207 E. Buffalo St. Suite 210
414.220.9389

No comments: