3.31.2008

Name Tag


Chelsea asked me to upload this to the blog of her idea for the name tags. It is slightly different from Mandy's. Her thoughts were tying the postcards with the name tags. She also asked me if we would be printing these and I would say yes, but on our own, not through a printing press or having one person do it. I would think nothing to special as far as paper, but I don't know.
How does everyone see these being printed, and worn?

If we decide on one design then we can each create our own with a template. Any thoughts??



Also, added to this post instead of creating another one I am putting up a name tag idea that plays off of everyone, and uses the same formatting as the postcard. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Are we planning on making these like the sticker name tags? Otherwise we could just use simple safety pins of something....

and, if we wanted them to all look the same, i'd be willing to format them all and print them as long as i had everyone's info and image a week (or so) beforehand? i've got access to free printing & some paper in the gd lab so it'd be no problem...

Anonymous said...

and ps. thanks for posting that for me, amanda

amandad9 said...

If you don't mind taking over the project of name tags we can hand it over to you, in printing. The image can be emailed to you by jpeg format by April 11th, the same day we are installing and that would give you one week before the show.

I think the safety pins would be easy to do. Let us know if you are up for doing the name tags, and hopefully we can decide on a look by the end of the week, or early next, so you can get started right away.